Hindsight Has Never Been 20/20
I think that there were so many people around me telling me “what not to do” that I can’t really remember anyone telling me “what to do.” The truth is: What 16 year old do youknow that doesn’t believe they already know it all?
If I could speak into my life at an earlier time and listen I’d say:
- When you know better, do better!
- Listen More.
- Build You.
- Perfect your craft.
- Get and keep a mentor, keep and get a mentor.
- Keep your circle smaller.
- Don’t box God into other people’s idea of Him namely “religion”
- Laugh as much as you can, there will plenty of time for pain soon enough.
- Spend quality time with your folks they age at the same speed as yourself.
- Always be ready to meet God, life isn’t as long as you think.