Say what?!?! 20 Random Facts About Lila Holley…
1. I am the oldest of seven children (six of us share the same mother, 2 of us the same father)
2. I became pregnant the very first time I had sex!!! Boo!
3. I became a mother at age 15.
4. My children are 18 years apart! They’ll be turning 29 and 11 this year!
5. I am a Grandmother!
6. My grandson is the same age as my daughter!!! Say what!!! She’s about 10 weeks older than her nephew.
7. I am named after all of my Grandmothers. Lila – Great-Grandmother; Cecelia-maternal Grandmother; Ruth-paternal Grandmother.
8. I finished high school by completing my last 2 classes in night school.
9. I have a B.S. in Human Services (Social Science).
10. I served 22 years in the US Army.
11. I married for the first and only time at 30 years old. Still going strong!
12. Our first three years of marriage my husband and I lived separately in 2 different states.
13. I can’t swim.
14. I lived in Hawaii for 3 years.
15. I lived in England for 2 years.
16. I tried smoking a cigarette in high school and hated it!
17. I think I have some pretty feet.
18. I love to cook.
19. I have alopecia.
20. I gave birth to beautiful twins girls – Janae and Jasmine. They reside with Jesus in heaven.
Subscribe to our stories
Email address is required
Invalid email address
Check your inbox now to confirm your subscription.
Oops! You're already subscribed.