1. I love God and consider myself a very spiritual being!
2. I love to read.
3. I absolutely love to write. I especially love how when you don’t know what you’re going to write as soon as you pick up the pen or you touch the keyboard, a whole new world mentally opens up and when you finish, you ask yourself, “where did that come from?”
4. I love to crochet! I have designed and hand crocheted a number of evening gowns.
5. I love to decorate. I paint faux finishes on walls and art on furniture. Make arrangements, and make curtains, bedding, etc., which brings me to my next love!
7. I love to cook!
8. I have one daughter who keeps me really young!
9. I have 3 little grandsons who keep me REALLY busy, broke, and happy.
10. I’m a perfectionist.
11. I love working in my yard.
12. I love doing volunteer/charity work. The smiles on the faces of the people I help are priceless.
13. I help others because I know first hand what it’s like to not have.
14. I have a chronic illness that has rendered me disabled over the past 28 years as I have had 14 surgeries.
15. I married my husband 3 times. Yep. That’s correct! All to no avail tho.
16. I’m afraid of growing old alone.
17. I’m no comedian but I’m told that I have an awesome sense of humor as I try to find a bright spot in every situation.
18. I try hard to find the good in others.
19. I spend a lot of my time trying to encourage others, sometimes using my experiences as motivation.
20. As a result of all of the above, I am writing a book.