Subscribe to our stories
Email address is required
Invalid email address
Check your inbox now to confirm your subscription.
Oops! You're already subscribed.
5 years I see myself traveling promoting my book and speaking to empower hurting people. 10 and 15 years I see more books,intubation all speaking and s… Continue Reading →
I would make sure that EVERYONE could live, at the very least, a comfortable life. All basic necessities would be met.
My fondest childhood memory is holidays in the country at my mom’s parents. My grandparents lived in a / bedroom house deep in the country. My mom had 11 siblings do we were a large family. I don’t know how… Continue Reading →
Back in the 90s I travelled extensively as a Trainer/District Manager for a pharmaceutical company. We played a game at one of our many meetings where we had to pull a question out of a box and answer it. My… Continue Reading →
My ex husband after our 3rd divorce. I tried really hard to make our marriage work as I married him 3 times. The last time things got really bad and I felt like he betrayed me and I had lost… Continue Reading →
Playing the piano. I took piano lessons when I was young and I stopped to play baseball. I regret not sticking with it.
1. Becoming a mother. 2. Helping my daughter raise her boys. … Continue Reading →
I would be an eagle. All other birds seek shelter during a storm. And eagle can fly above the clouds and soar even during a storm. My high school mascot is an eagle and we always prided ourselves on being… Continue Reading →
1.Starting projects and taking my time only to stress about finishing at the last minute. I really hate that about myself. … Continue Reading →
1. People who gossip! 2. People who thrive on drama! 3.
About a month ago I was sitting in a daiquiri shop with a lot of friends. This guy, whose special and loved by everyone, was talking to me and he tried to kiss me. As I pulled away he moved… Continue Reading →
1. My 20 year old self. I had just graduated from college and the world was mine for the taking. I was an over achiever, very confident, and filled with hopes and dreams. Then life happened. I often wanted to… Continue Reading →
The hardest thing I’ve ever experienced was watching my daddy revert back to an infantile state and die a slow, painful death. The day he died was actually a very peaceful day because seeing him suffer so much was actually… Continue Reading →
1. Feeling good! When you have a chronic illness you live for the days when there is no pain. On those days you try to forget the illness and do as much living as you possibly can. … Continue Reading →
1. My relationship with God is the most important relationship I will ever have. All other relationships should be entered into asking myself if this would be something that God would approve of. … Continue Reading →
I have always had a great relationship with my parents. I have always been a daddy’s girl as I’m the oldest of three and the only girl. My dad wasn’t a very educated man but he was a very wise… Continue Reading →
1. My greatest fear is, like Portia, the possibility of not fulfilling my purpose before I leave this earth. Many years ago I prayed for God to use me and I didn’t realize he was by allowing me to suffer… Continue Reading →